https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5716
Hi There ,
Thanx for Visiting My Gig....
I have 4 years of experience in Logo designing....
**************************************************
What you will get :
2-3 concepts of logo design for your Business/Organization/Company.
Unlimited revisions till your satisfaction.
High quality Design
Vector editable files of logo in Ai ,PSD ,PDF (For Extra Add-Ons)
High Resolution files in JPEG ,PNG (For Extra Add-Ons)
Logo can be easily used on Website,Business card ,Shirts etc...
********************************************************
Why Choose me:
4 years of experience in this filed
100% positive rating
Professional and creative
Good Communication
Customer Satisfaction is my Top Priority.
Style
Signature
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
About The Seller
urooojLevel 1 Seller
uroooj
God is creater and he likes creative minds
4.7 (1k+ reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
From
Pakistan
Member since
Jul 2016
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 12 hours
Hi...
I have 5 years experience in this field .I am expert graphic designer. I have command on Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe in-design, Coral draw, Adobe primer-pro , Adobe After effect, I am a very honest person and i am used to do my work on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment