https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
I create clean and Modern minimalist logo designs. It can always have a high impact than that has a lot going on. Good use of styling can go a long way toward creating a strong visual impression.
Minimalist logos can be more comfortable for your customers to remember, all top companies have changed to minimalist style rather than a complex mascot or 3D-logo designs because it's easy to remember to, save printing cost and so on.
What we need from you to get started:
1. Business name
2. Tagline text (Optional)
3. Preferred colour
4. Inspiration logo samples (No Mascot/Cartoon or No 3D Logo)
Note:
100% Money Back Guarantee*
Modification/ Revision will take 12 to 24 hours to redeliver the revised file.
Feel free to drop your questions on a message before placing an order.
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
designspinLevel 2 Seller
designspin
Online
Graphic Designer at your service for your logo and design needs
4.9 (227 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5712
From
Pakistan
Member since
Nov 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 14 hours
I am a highly qualified individual who has a keen interest in graphic designing. I have over 7 years of experience in designing logos and stationery using Photoshop and illustrator. I will be a great admission to your team. My recent encounters in this field have enlarged my determination of making an imprint significantly further and with this dedication and enthusiasm.
No comments:
Post a Comment