Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Design An Outstanding Minimalist Logo

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5929
If you are looking for premium quality, fast, reliable  and hassle free service and want to make sure you will get the best results for your investment then you have to come right place!!! 

I work with standout concepts and each work will be made from scratch for matching your exact needs and best output.

Service Features:
--------------------------
*All the professional formats will be provided (AI, EPS, PNG, JPEG, PDF, PSD) All files premium package only

On your order you will Get:
----------------------------------------

Outstanding Minimalist Logo
Deliverable files will be JPEG
High Quality Design
Multiple Revisions
Friendly communication 
Fast Response
100% Satisfaction

I'm looking forward to work with you! Cheers :)

Order now!
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
About The Seller
designs_zoneTop Rated Seller
designs_zone
Online
4.8 (528 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5928
From
Bangladesh
Member since
Aug 2015
Avg. Response Time
4 hours
Recent Delivery
about 50 minutes
I am a professional graphic designer, experienced in the industry for 5 years. I aim to provide my customers with creative, memorable service. My strength is in branding (identity) and illustration. Let me know if I could be any help to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment