Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Design Stunning Signature Logo

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5928
If you are in a search of Highly Professional Signature Logo, then you are absolutely
on the Right Track.

Why Choose this Service?

-VIP SUPPORT
-QUALITY ASSURANCE
-100% REFUND GUARANTEE
-UNLIMITED REVISIONS
-JPG & PNG TRANSPARENT
-Vector/Source File Ai, EPS & PSD

Gig Packages:

SILVER PACKAGE ($5):

2 Logo Concepts
-Jpg High Resolution
-Png(Transparent)
-3D MockUp Jpg

GOLD PACKAGE ($15):

3 Logo Concepts
-Jpg High Resolution
-Png(Transparent)
-3D MockUp Jpg
-Vector File

PLATINUM PACKAGE ($25):

4 Logo Concepts
-Jpg High Resolution
-Png(Transparent)
-3D MockUp Jpg
-Vector File
-Source File
-Social Media Kit

Hit Order Now to give your Brand a Boost!
You won't Regret hiring me.

Logo Design | Handwritten Text | 3D Signature | Gold Monogram | Professional Initials

Style
Signature
About The Seller
bagraphix786Level 1 Seller
bagraphix786
Professional Graphic Designer
4.9 (143 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5718
From
Pakistan
Member since
Aug 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
1 day
Hello,

My name is Basharat and I am a professional graphic designer and illustrator.I provided design services for my clients on wide range of projects for print and the web. Designing is my passion and profession . Good communication with the client is the most important for me.

For all my works I offer:
- reasonable number of revisions 
- wide range of file sizes and types (AI, PSD, PDF, JPEG, PNG, EPS) 

I enjoy working on interesting and unusual projects! 

So, if you need original, different, visually appealing design do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment