https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5716
Hello!
Welcome to my Logo Design service on Fiverr.
I am Ravi, an experienced graphic designer with more than a decade of work in the field.
After having worked with many companies for their digital design artwork, I am now providing my expertise on Fiverr for helping individuals and businesses get the best design they need.
How will I do this?
I will sit down and understand your requirements and your brand. From this understanding, I will create an original logo that is tailored to your needs.
What you will get:
An innovative and timeless logo.
300 DPI 5000px CMYK JPG & transparent PNG.
Full source file with commercial rights.
Multiple revisions till you are satisfied.
Why Hire Me?
10+ years of industry experience.
A very friendly and cooperative working experience.
Original ideas and unlimited concepts for the creation of your logo.
24/7 fast customer service.
100% Money back guarantee.
If you are interested but unsure whether you want to order right away, feel free to message me and let us talk about what you need first. I am here to help!!
PLEASE NOTE: I do not do complex mascot designs.
Thank you for visiting my gig, have a nice day! :)
Regards,
Ravi.
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
sandm4nLevel 2 Seller
sandm4n
Online
An innovative and dedicated artist
4.9 (349 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
From
India
Member since
Feb 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 13 hours
Hello! I am Ravi, a professional graphic designer with more than a decade of experience.
I have done numerous projects that involved creating brand-specific artwork, logos, and other creative works. By working directly with my clients, I know what it takes to truly convert their vision into a reality.
Please feel free to contact me if you need a dedicated and reliable professional, who takes pride in delivering high-quality results. I am looking forward to bringing your vision to life with my ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment