Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Design Modern, Minimalist, Custom Logo

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
I will design a creative, modern, meaningful logo for your brand.

As a TOP RATED seller on Fiverr I'm offering you my Creative Logo Design service . I'll always ensure you're 100% happy at the every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly identify and represent you company. 

What will you get from me:
Unlimited revision until satisfaction
Professional, meaningful and fresh ideas
Unique design
Final logo files for web displaying, printing.
Favicon / Brand icon
High resolution 300 dpi
24 hours customer support
Quick reply
100% Money back guaranty
Friendly communication
Professional and fast customer service.

Attribute about work
Creative
Professional
Minimalist/ Flat
Modern
Simple
Unique
Eye Catching
Custom Logo

Don't wait. Place your order now and have an Outstanding logo.


Note: If you need other Graphic Material  (Banner, Flyer, Social media cover picture, Business card) please feel free to contact me.

Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
shaon__khanTop Rated Seller
shaon__khan
Creative Designer !!
5.0 (629 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5718
From
Bangladesh
Member since
Apr 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 6 hours
Hi I'm Shaon. I'm experienced and professional Graphic designer. A Top Rated seller on Fiverr.
I'm skilled in logo design, Business card design, flyer design, letterhead design. My strategy of doing work gain client satisfaction of ensuring deadline, maintain budget and fulfill quality aspects. Your satisfaction is my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment