Wednesday, 31 July 2019

I Will Make 2 Business Retro Vintage Logo Design

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5717
Hello, my name is Ziko and this is my Retro Vintage Logo Gig, Only on Fiverr.

Why Choose Us?

? OVER 8+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ?
? OVER 12K+ Happy CLIENTS ?
? Super FAST Delivery - Less than 24 hours - ?
? PROFESSIONAL and FAST Customer SUPPORT ?

I have 8 years of experience in Graphic Design. I will create a Professional Vintage Logo, unique, vintage, creative, Eye-catching for your Business or Website.

- Which Package to Choose?
Our Best Seller $35 pack will be a great pack to begin with. 

- WHY? 
SOURCE FILE  and VECTOR FILE are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ? If you get the original and vector files, you will be able to modify  the design as you wish and even change its size without losing any quality. A normal image (JPG and PNG) can´t be modified;

- What if I Choose the Basic 10$ Package?
? You will get 2 concept logos with a High Quality image.
? The files will be delivered as JPEG.
? And YES, You can get PNG File too. 


I will do all my best to make sure you are satisfied!

If you have any more questions you can contact me any time

I will do Vintage Logo | Modern Logo | Minimalist Logo | Web Design | Retro Badge | Stamp Logo | type designs 

ZikoGFX,

Style
Vintage/Retro
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
About The Seller
zikogfxLevel 2 Seller
zikogfx
Let's make your logo shine!
4.9 (1k+ reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5928
From
Morocco
Member since
May 2014
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 8 hours
*OVER 11000+ POSITIVE REVIEWS!
*24 HOURS EXPRESS DELIVERY!

On fiverr since 2014, Customer satisfaction guarenteed.

I will deliver excellent results for your business
I'm looking forward to working with you.

Contact us now!

No comments:

Post a Comment