Saturday, 10 August 2019

I Will Do Logo Design In 24 Hrs

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
MONSOON SALE IS LIVE

OFFERING GREAT SERVICES AT LOWER RATE


I will provide a unique and custom text based logo for your business which will reflect your business Seriousness, and attract more buyers.


in Standard Package you will get...

3 HQ Logo concept to choose from.
High quality JPEG and PNG(300dpi)
Vector EPS , AI  And PDF
Unlimited Revisions

in PREMIUM Package you will get...

5 Pro Quality Logo Concept to choose from.
2000px high quality design with 300dpi
High quality JPEG and PNG(300dpi)
Vector EPS, AI, SVG, PSD And PDF
Unlimited Revisions
Priority Customer support.

NOTE :-

Modifications time will be 20-24 hrs
we are off on SUNDAY


Have queries? Contact us in inbox anytime!

Style
Versatile
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
shiv_graphixLevel 2 Seller
shiv_graphix
Excellence in Logo Design
4.8 (1k+ reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
From
India
Member since
Dec 2016
Avg. Response Time
3 hours
Recent Delivery
about 56 minutes
I'm an enthusiastic and creative Graphic Designer who is passionate about Logo Design. I will provide you modern, minimal, professional and 100% original logo design. We joined Fiverr to focus on LOGO DESIGN.

No comments:

Post a Comment