https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5717
Hello, I'm Rowshonara. I've 6years of experience to create a professional business logo. I specialize in combining the concept and visual of the logo so it is unique and different. I'll show you the design meaning, this helps you to understand the design. I'm trying to give my best to every job and provide logos what make my clients happy.
Check out My Portfolio: https://www.flickr.com/photos/wowgraphique/
You will get from me:-
1-5 initial concepts of logos
Revisions until you are happy with the result
100% money back guarantee!
100% vector logo scalable to any size without losing resolution
Different file formats for web and print use such as .ai, .eps, .psd, .pdf, jpg, transparent .png
Why Choose Me?
6+years of experience
Friendly Communication
24/7 online support
100% Satisfaction guarantee
Fast response time (within 5minute)
NOTE: Special Custom Art Logos Available in Standard and Premium Package
If you believe this gig for your logo design!!!
.........Get.........Order.........Now.........
Greetings
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
wowgraphiqueLevel 1 Seller
wowgraphique
We make Unique design not Ordinary
5.0 (61 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5717
From
Bangladesh
Member since
Jan 2019
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
1 day
I'm a professional graphic designer. I work full time as a freelancer from home and love every minute of it. I specialize in logo design/branding and offer design services to businesses of all sizes around the Fiverr. Send me a quick message and see how can I help you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment