https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5718
Professional Modern Iconic Logo | Flat / Minimalist | For Your Business or Branding
#Hurry!!! Gig price reduced for limited period
#Copyright Document is free for Platinum package (Ideal for companies and Business purpose)
"Art Is Not What You See"
Hello, I'm Christeen from Australia. If you are looking for the best, then this is the right place.
In my every design, I try to make it my best art. I will assure 100% satisfaction.
Most of my logos can be seen in 100+ Australian companies and websites. I personally consulted all of them and I have good experience of how the client thinks.
What you will receive:
100% Satisfaction
Reliable & Fast Communication
Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
Delivery time 24 hours.
I design a logo from scratch so that, it will be unique
Why choose Me?
----------
- Professional experience in the field
- High Quality
- Excellent Communication (Native English Speaker)
- Creative and Original
Modern | Professional | Flat/Minimalist | 3D | Retro/vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Stylish | Signature | Customized Logo Design
You are just a click away to get our exemplary services..!!
Exclusively on FIVERR.com
Feel free to ORDER NOW
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
christeen92Level 1 Seller
christeen92
Online
Logo Designer
4.9 (37 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5718
From
Australia
Member since
Jan 2019
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 3 hours
Hello, I'm Christeen from Australia. I'm a graphic designer.
I'm working as a logo maker for 4 years (since 2014). Looking to start my own business, that's why I joined with Fiverr. I'm flexible and you can contact me at any time with your requirements. I will assure 100% customer satisfaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment