https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5928
Hi ,
Jithu here.I have 7 years of experience in the design field and had a very successful career as a logo designer. I am planning to go independent now. You will get 100% custom , unique and memorable Designs in 24 hours.
The basic $5 design gig include:-
3 variations of the logo
Unlimited revisions on any one of them
Final Output :- PNG (transparent background) and jpeg files (hi res 500 Dpi)
24 hour turnaround time
money back guarantee
All the designs will be 100% custom , No clip art and will never be a problem for you to copy right the designs
I understand how important a logo is for a company.I will try hard to keep my reputation here . Thanks for having a look at my profile
LOGO design - Professional logo - Website logo - unique logo
Style
Versatile
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
About The Seller
logodealLevel 2 Seller
logodeal
Best Designer on Fiverr
4.9 (1k+ reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5928
From
India
Member since
May 2015
Avg. Response Time
5 hours
Recent Delivery
1 day
Hi ,
Jithu here .I'm a talented graphic designer with almost 7 years of experience specialized in logo design.
----- All basic logo design gigs are 5$ -----
Please note that I follow ALL the terms and conditions on fiverr and I guarantee a positive work culture .
Exclusively on FIVERR.com
No comments:
Post a Comment