Sunday, 11 August 2019

I Will Design A Minimalist Logo

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

Hi! I am Radu. 
I am a minimalist logo designer. Hundreds of successful brand stories and happy customers here on Fiverr is my experience. 

Why a minimalist logo?
Modern days comes with modern solutions. 
In a fast-moving era, innovation and efficiency are a must for every brand.
Nowadays, customers are looking for something versatile and trustworthy.
I will not only design your logo, but I will also find the solution for your brand and provide a logo that actually works for the target audience. 

Portfolio
https://www.fiverr.com/users/dukanu
https://flic.kr/ps/2YGvQq

Packs
The only difference between my packs is the number of initial concepts. I put the same amount of work and passion no matter what pack do you choose. 
You'll get absolutely all the file formats and colors that you need (digital and print use) including Pantone color format.

*Note 
My gig offers UNLIMITED REVISIONS as long as they are reasonable. Revisions ? New Concepts.

Check the FAQ section below for extra info and feel free to drop me a message if you have any question. 
I'm looking forward to working with you. 
Radu
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
dukanuTop Rated Seller
dukanu
MINIMALIST GRAPHIC DESIGNER
4.9 (1k+ reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

From
Romania
Member since
May 2013
Avg. Response Time
4 hours
Recent Delivery
1 week
Welcome to my profile! My name is Radu. I am a minimalist logo designer who specializes in branding. I especially enjoy creating professional minimalist logo designs and brand identities. Please leave me a message if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment