https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
NOTE; I am not able for Mascot designs.
Welcome To My Special Service
5 DIFFERENT FLAT/MINIMALIST LOGO CONCEPTS
A logo is the most important part of the business, it symbolizes the company and stands as a face of what it represents. We will assure you not just to design but to make a logo that communicates to your target audience of what your company is. A simple and effective logo that is easy to remember. Your logo will be created in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) vector format, so it can be scaled to any size you require
YOU WILL YOU GET FROM THIS GIG:
• 5 LOGO concepts
2 with words
2 symbolic FOR YOUR 100% satisfaction
• 24 hours super fast delivery
• High resolution professional vector logo design
• All source files jpg,transparent png,gif,svg,pdf and other source files
• All editable files Ai,eps,ait (Vector file format) and Photoshop psd.
• Unlimited revisions
• Stationary Design (Include{ Business card, Flyer}) INBOX ME FOR OTHER STATIONARY DESIGNS
• Social media kit (Include {Social media cover}) INBOX ME FOR OTHER Social media kit DESIGNS
• 100% Money back guarantee
• You are just one click away to get your design.
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
your_dreamzLevel 1 Seller
your_dreamz
I LOVE MY BUYER'S SATISFACTION
4.9 (53 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
From
Pakistan
Member since
May 2019
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
1 day
Welcome to my service!
My name is Esha , I'm a graphic designer with more than two years of experience.I work as a freelancer and available for custom projects.
I WILL PROVIDE YOU CHEAP PACKAGE WITH GREAT QUALITY WORK. I will never leave you until you happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment