https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
Choose a hand drawn logo optimized according to your requests.
The calligraphy is fascinating, and even your logo.
My experience is based on designing different logos for musicians, activities, small shop and italian events.
Italy is the homeland of calligraphy so don't worry to entrust to me the design of your amazing and fascinating logo.
Style
Hand-Drawn
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
SVG
About The Seller
simonebrognoliLevel 1 Seller
simonebrognoli
Online
Graffiti changed my life
4.9 (96 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
From
Italy
Member since
Dec 2018
Avg. Response Time
3 hours
Recent Delivery
about 15 minutes
Hi, I’m a young Graffiti Artist and Graphic Designer. Since I'm 14 years old I'm passionate about graffiti, street art, lettering and calligraphy. Thanks to a Graphic Design course I had a chance to grow up my creativity in the digital world. After the success obtained by the work that I have been commissioned locally I decided to expand my business on this platform. My service includes mixtape or album cover, ebook cover, poster, graphic image for T-Shirt, graphic image for social media and custom logos.
Contact me for any further information.
No comments:
Post a Comment