https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
WELCOME TO Bizz_modifier GIG..!
logo has great importance in every business because it creates good or bad impression towards your customer so it should be beautiful and elegant that's why it should be created by professionals here i am offering restaurant,coffee shop and bar logos. check my gig samples those will show how capable i am. please check my other gigs also.
my designs are unique and elegant check my packages then decide which suits you
MY GIG RELATED TO:
RESTAURANT LOGO AND MENU CARD
HOTELS
CAFETERIA
BAR
PUB ........ETC
REQUIREMENTS :
Company name
Color scheme
any other details which you want in the logos
slogan or tagline if any
YOU WILL NOT GET ANY CUSTOM LOGO IN BASIC PACKAGE.
I recommend to order the standard package where i deliver high rez for the logo and the vector files .AI and .EPS(with this files you can re-size your logo, without losing the quality, they will help you when printing and use on product label, flyers, banners, etc.). and transparent background
if order completed automatically please inbox me if you want some changes.
best regard:
Bizz_modifier
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
bizz_modifierLevel 2 Seller
bizz_modifier
passion to deal costumer and love to design logos
4.8 (220 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
From
Pakistan
Member since
May 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 19 hours
I am Graphic and logo designer. I have 2 years experience in graphic designing. I always want to fulfill customer's requirements and want to serve in right ways. I am professional designer and will deliver you your business identity in extra fast time. I fully expert in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photo Shop, Ms Word, Ms Excel and inpage.
No comments:
Post a Comment