Saturday, 10 August 2019

I Will Modify And Design Custom Font Logo For You

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
Hi 

in this gig i will modify or Design new Font logo for you.

if you are looking for a unique attractive and profession modern font logo or want to modify you old font then i am the right person who can help you.i will design you design based on The Less Is More" Philosophy , Attractive & Representative,simple and recognizable.
  in this Gig i can Design:

Unique font
Custom Font 
Typography
Calligraphy
Signature
Vintage
Script Font
T-Shirt Design 
  I will:

1.       Edit/update your logo

2.       Change Font

3.       Change color

4.       Resize your Font 

5.       Change file format

6.       Change background color

7.       Vectorize 

What you will receive:

Clean Font logo design
HIGH Quality PNG,JPEG,PDF file
UNLIMITED REVISIONS
100% customer satisfaction
Print ready vector files.
Feel free to ask any questions before placing order, 

I'm always happy to answer your questions.

Style
Hand-Drawn
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
About The Seller
cc_designLevel 2 Seller
cc_design
Online
Team of Professionals focus on customer's Satisfaction
4.9 (207 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
From
Pakistan
Member since
Aug 2018
Avg. Response Time
2 hours
Recent Delivery
about 2 minutes
Hi Everyone i am Ahsan Ali From Pakistan.I am a professional Graphic Designer since 2018.I love designing and its my Full time job.I am graduated in Computer Science and now Working as a Freelancer.I can make Professional and creative logos , Business cards , WebSites and Mobile Application templates and any other work related to Graphic.I am expert in illustration and Photoshop and also do Word office excel and access related work as Data entry

No comments:

Post a Comment