https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
Are you looking for an Pro (Level 2 Seller) to do the Job for you? Then you are at the right GIG.
I am a Professionals, who CUSTOM DESIGN logo as per the Customer requirements.
Do give a quick look at my portfolio for the QUALITY of work I did for our previous Happy clients
https://flic.kr/s/aHskPwVEcY
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmAzRkp4
What you will get in Basic $5 GIG : -
100% custom made design.
High Resolution Jpeg.
High Resolution Png (Transparent file)
3D MockUp
What you will get in $20 GIG (Recommended) : -
Addition to $5 GIG
Source file (Psd)
Better results
Social media kit (Your logo to fit popular social media header and Profile picture)
What you will get in $30 GIG : - (WOW Design and Priority Service)
Custom WOW Design and addition to $20 GIG
Vector file .ai and eps
High Priority to the design
Svg Web File
Pdf Print ready
Extra time spent on your Project
Unlimited Revisions
Services I offer : -
Logo
Business card
Letterhead
Facebook Cover
Pdf Editing
Converting sketch into design
Let start getting things done!!!!! press the ORDER NOW button
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
priyasumit786Level 2 Seller
priyasumit786
There are 2 Responses for a Design, Yes or WOW and I AIM for WOW
4.9 (925 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
From
India
Member since
Oct 2016
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 1 hour
Hello,
I am a PRO designer with 5 years of Experience. Available Full time Exclusively on Fiverr.
I am just a message away Getting things done.
No comments:
Post a Comment