https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
Short Description of GIG:
This GIG here to provide any type of logo design you need for your company, website, YouTube channel or any of you business.
I can design any type of design specially Mascot and Minimal types
More details of packages:
Basic package (10$)
One simple mascot logo
Deliver transparent file
You can add extra and purchase source files and ownership document.
Standard Package (25$)
1 Mascot or 2 Minimalist Design.
Economical package for anyone.
Recommended for budgetary people
Premium Package (50$)
2 Mascot or 3 Minimalist Design.
Deliver everything without any extra cost
premium quality logos and If you Order this package, do not worry about anything.
Social media kit
My service Guarantee
On time delivery
Unlimited Revisions for free
Money back Guarantee
24 hours Online customer care
What extra benefits you get
Free service even after delivered final work
Transfer full ownership to you (Extra)
Full time as Fiverr seller
You can order all designs from one place.
For any Questions feel free to send me massage.
Go forward and place the order with confident!
Style
Mascot/Cartoon
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
dilanisaumyaLevel 2 Seller
dilanisaumya
Creative Mind, Creative Ideas
4.9 (142 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Dec 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 16 hours
welcome to my profile.
I'm dilanisaumya Here to assist in any kind of Graphic Designs. My qualification is 10 year experience in graphic design field. My ultimate goal is to see 200% satisfied clients and to achieve that I always work more than what I am paid. I guarantee that you will never leave my service once you experienced it. I am full time freelancer here so that I am available for long term partnerships. Thank you so much for reading my profile. Looking forward to hearing from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment