https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5717
I 'll design watercolor feminine & floral logo in $5 only...!
Want to startup/promote your business ??? you are at right place ... I'm here to assist you in your Graphic Designing Solutions ...
Logos are intended to be the reflection of a company. They play vital role in communicating the unique identity of the brand and what it represents.
What you ll get :
High Resolution Jpeg
Transparent file
Vector file
Source File (Ai Psd Eps Svg Tiff)
Social Media Kit (Fb, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter banners)
Stationery Items (Business Card, Envelope, Letterhead)
Why choose me ???
Unlimited Revisions
Excellent Communication skills
Quick Response
100% Satisfaction
Money Back Guaranteed
ORDER NOW...
Note: if order is automatically marked as complete, let me know if your work still needs to done, i ll send updated files ..
Style
Watercolor/Feminine
About The Seller
taiba_khawaja
taiba_khawaja
Behold the power of graphic
5.0 (63 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5717
From
Pakistan
Member since
May 2019
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
1 day
I am an IT professional & multi-talented Graphic Designer, with thorough and hands-on skills in logo Design, Stationery Design and Infographics Design. I have over 4 years of experience & successfully accomplished many graphic design projects in the local and international market. Work closely with clients to create vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements.
No comments:
Post a Comment