https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5718
I will Design Professional Health , Fitness and Wellness logo.
Feel free to wonder through my work also take a stroll through the reviews.
I am punctual and willing to go through unlimited revisions until all requirements are met – I take customer satisfaction very seriously.
Customer Satisfaction is my goal !!
Why you will choose me?
Creativity, uniqueness and elegance: all under one roof!
24 Hours support
Unlimited modifications until your satisfaction
Friendly communication and quality service
Express delivery within 24 hours
Money back guarantee
What you will Get in $10:
Two Basic logos (same company/logo name) in 2000 Pixel size JPEG or PNG format
About me section:
Look no further, I’m an expert in all kinds of designing: logos , banners, letterheads, websites , business cards, you can check me all other gigs also!
Feel free to order me now on any package !!!!!!!!!
Health , Fitness , Wellness, Beauty
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
alex_dezignerLevel 2 Seller
alex_dezigner
Designing is in my blood also designing is my passion
4.9 (1k+ reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5718
From
Pakistan
Member since
Jun 2015
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 21 hours
I am a software engineer with five years experience of logo , web , banners ,letter head , business cards designing and also have two years experience on fiverr and also here I have completed more than 2k Jobs with satisfied customers .
No comments:
Post a Comment