https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
Hello, I'm Dilan.
I expertise in LOGO Designing.
Using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
I’ll Create Distinctive Designs With Timeless Character and professional Feeling That are Always Connected to your Brand and your Audience.
I will listen carefully to what you stand for and translate it into a visual language to create brands that will stand out and make an impact.
You can view samples of my work here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmmpqYYD
Why trust me and benefits you get?
Professional Logo concepts
100% ORIGINAL design, No template or stock images.
Unlimited Revisions(free)
Vector File
High resolution of 3000px X 3000px
On-time delivery
Priority support
3D mockup
Source Files in ( AI/PSD/PDF/EPS/SVG)
Satisfaction Guarantee or MONEY BACK
Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Signature | Custom Logo Design
? Please do let me know if you interested on my works. I will do my level best to deliver a good service. Go ahead and ORDER NOW! ?
Thank you!
Best Regards,
Dilan
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
dilang2Level 1 Seller
dilang2
"Design is not my job it my life"
4.9 (114 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Oct 2017
Avg. Response Time
2 hours
Recent Delivery
about 3 hours
Hi My name is Dilan and I am a professional graphic designer. I’ve been in the industry for more than 3 years and take great pride in my work. Experienced in photoshop and illustration. Feel free to contact me for any of your graphic need. Thanks for visiting my Fiverr account and I’m looking forward to work with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment