Sunday, 11 August 2019

I Will Make A Unique 3d Logo For You

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5929
I LOVE WHAT I DO AND YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO !

NOTE  ; I will design SILHOUETTE or creative OUTLINE logos like shown on my gig  :I will do not design MASCOTS or expressions .

A good logo is very important to grow your business around the world .I am doing minimal logos (most trending ) exclusively on fiverr.
You will get after completion!!
v 3 creative concepts
v unlimited revisions
v all files ( jpg, png, ai, pdf, psd) of chosen logo
v 24 hours delivery
v Black & white transparent files
v Money back guarantee if you were not satisfied of my work.

I am not doing rush jobs.

Get free consultation.

Always Happy to help ! Order a gig now :)


Style
3D
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
shahattaullah
shahattaullah
4.8 (30 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5929
From
Pakistan
Member since
Dec 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
1 day
Hi,Shah is here.
* WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU *
I can design quality and premium logos for your company.
* WHAT YOU WILL GET *
?I will keep you updated through the whole process so you have control over your work.
?Unlimted revisions.
?Logo in vector application so you can scale it or downsize it without losing quality.
?Editable work file in Adobe illustrator ,so if you need some adjustment later you can freely adjust them.
?Print ready file.
?Final work will delivered in all logo formats like Ai, Eps,PDF,JPEG,PSD,PNG etc.
?100% satisfaction guaranteed.
?100% money back guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment