https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
welcome ! :)
Thanks for checking out my gig.
I can Firmly ensure you that i can design beautiful kids logo.
If need Just contact me first before placing an order to avoid confusion.
In This Gig You will Get A Kids Shop, Children or Baby Logo For Your Store/Company. I Can Design Anything you would like. Just share your Idea or Example with me!
You get :
Professional services
Fast and accurate Work
Friendly communication
Full money back guaranteed If you not 100 percent satisfied.
Unlimited revision ( because i always try to maintain customer satisfaction )
100% Unique
Send me Order I will deliver in 6 hours
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
epiclogodesigneLevel 1 Seller
epiclogodesigne
Online
graphic designer
4.8 (34 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
From
Pakistan
Member since
May 2019
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 1 hour
Hello Fiverr, My name is marie george and I'm a Graphic Designer. I can't wait to work on your challenging projects and provide you unique high quality results in a short amount of time. Friendly and really sociable person, I am very open to providing offers and share my ideas with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment