https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
I am a full time professional graphic designer since 2012 and I have more than 5 years experience in this field. I will do logo design for your company, website, business, event or for any other requirement. I have completed more than 2000 logo designs successfully .
I will do minimalist , creative , classical , new style , unique and professional logo design
You will receive,
FREE UNLIMITED REVISIONS
Designs will be delivered within 24 hours or 48 hours(Depends on the option you select).
Friendly Customer Service.
100% customer satisfaction.
High resolution jpg and png files
High Quality vector source files
Order Now!
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
axeanimationLevel 2 Seller
axeanimation
4.9 (232 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
From
India
Member since
Jul 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 4 hours
I’m a graphics/web designer; my experience in designing creative & winning graphics for 4+ years. I’ve true passion & skills on what I do for my clients with a unique & creative approach towards every project I undertakes. I’m committed to give you modern, unique & creative design / ideas for your projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment