https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
A minimalist design removes all the distractions and focus on the message to be delivered and makes it easier for anyone to remember and recognize your brand.
If you want your company to be authentic and remembered, this GIG is for you!
The benefits you get from this GIG:
Expert designer with over many years of experience
Fluent English speaker
Superb aftercare
Original and Unique concepts ( No templates or clip arts used )
Unlimited Revisions
100% quality and satisfaction in my work is guaranteed. Please feel free to contact me for any question that you have.
Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.
Feel free to get in Touch :)
Regards,
Aiza Khan
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
aizeekhan98Level 2 Seller
aizeekhan98
Online
Great Design is born of SIMPLICITY and CLARITY, I focus on both
4.9 (276 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
From
Pakistan
Member since
Apr 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 26 minutes
Hello!
I am Aiza, an experienced brand designer with 3 years experience.
I've been working as a freelance designer for over two years, I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision. Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion.
No comments:
Post a Comment