Sunday, 11 August 2019

I Will Design Eye Catching Gym And Fitness Logo

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

Hey!Welcome to my fitness and gym logo collection.
If you want eye catching and attractive logo design for your Business/Gym center/Company/Brand then you are now on best place at fiver.
You can check my previous eye catching work so that you can buy me with full confidence.

WHY ME:
I will provide you
Eye Catching high quality logo
transparent printabe images in high resolution
Unlimited revisions
source file of your design 
Vector file
quick service (Express)
friendly conversation
logo with cool 3d mockups
PACKAGES:

For 5$:

Provide 1 HQ LOGO+jpg+png+3d mock ups

For 30$:

Provide 2 HQ LOGO+SOURCE FILES+VECTOR FILES+FULL COPYRIGHTS+jpg+png+3d  mock ups

For 85$:

2 HQ LOGO+STATIONERY DESIGNS+FULL PRIORITY SUPPORT+SOURCE FILES+VECTOR FILES+SOCIAL MEDIA KITS+FULL COPYRIGHTS+jpg+png+3d  mock ups

So what are you waiting for? 

You are just one click far to get your eye catching  design in short time |ORDER NOW|

If you have any questions then kindly inbox me i will be happy to serve you.Thanks again.

Your Sincerely 

F_guldesigner



Style
Versatile
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
About The Seller
f_guldesignerLevel 2 Seller
f_guldesigner
Certified Professional Graphic Designer
4.9 (546 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

From
Pakistan
Member since
Mar 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 18 hours
Hello everyone.I am Professional Graphic Designer.I can design unique and creative logo designs,illustrations,cartoon characters,flyers,banner adds,Business cards,Poster and much more. I have worked on many websites and created many logos and business cards for companies around the world!Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment