Sunday, 11 August 2019

I Will Do Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5929
Hello,

Welcome to my service. I am from Pakistan a professional graphic designer with over 3 years of experience. My style is to make simple and creative logo designs also in a flat and clean style with bold typography. But I can provide a complex and colorful design if the buyer required.

 we see now a days mostly Minimal logos for successful brands all online companies  & many more, you know why ? Because it’s an Era of professional ,unique ,creative  and minimal theme.
A professional minimalist  logo will help you to advertise what you want.

I will design a minimalist  logo with high quality (300px) also i do 3d ,flat,vintage or any other brand identity design 

I will provide you with:                                                                                                                        A concept Unlimited revision until you get what you really want
Png in transparent files,,, without any back ground,
Fast and friendly communication.
Original layered editable files (on extra request)
Money back guarantee
Revisions until you are happy.
300 dpi high quality files

ORDER NOW AND FEEL THE QUALITY
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
noorlogomakerLevel 1 Seller
noorlogomaker
Online
my job is your wish
4.9 (111 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5929
From
Pakistan
Member since
Jul 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 16 hours
Hey , 
I am Noor khawaja, i am Professional Designer ,i can convert your imagination into creative, unique and professional designing through my creative skills . i have experience of many years in this field.I will provide you Graphic services including all kinds of logos. My first priority is to design what client expected from me and i will work for you until you will be 100% satisfy.
So,Please don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment