https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5712
Hello, and welcome to my GIG!
I will design barber shop and beauty saloon or restaurant logo in 12 hours
If you are looking for a beautiful & elegant barber shop/beauty saloon or restaurant logo for you business which suitable to your taste, then you came to the right gig!
We can assure you that your work will be handled perfectly and delivered in time with the quality above your expectations.
We provide you:
Classy & eye catching concepts
Transparent background
Fast & Reliable communication between customer & buyer
Extra Revision until customer 100% satisfied
Editable (Ai, PSD, EPS) files
100% Money back Guarantee
Why Choose ME?
I am a trustworthy, fast and hard worker.I can do your project Perfectly and will give you fast turn-around.My main professional objectives are to seek opportunities to develop challenging projects and to help small/medium businesses to stand out from the crowd with outstanding designs.
Also share if you have any idea or sketch in mind about your logo
If you need more information about this, don't feel hesitate to contact us,
Thanks For Your Precious Time!
BEAUTY LOGO | BARBER LOGO | SALON | RESTAURANT LOGO | COFFEE LOGO
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PNG
PSD
About The Seller
waqasaleLevel 2 Seller
waqasale
Online
The Ultimate Inspiration Is Dead Line
4.9 (216 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5712
From
Pakistan
Member since
Oct 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 9 minutes
My Name Is Waqas And I'm A Graphic Designer From PAKISTAN, I'd Love To Work For Peoples Who Want Unique & Creative Work & Provide The Best I Can. Please Feel Free to Inquire Any Detail And I'd Love To Answer That For Yaa!
No comments:
Post a Comment