https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
Welcome to my Luxury Fashion Beauty or Clothing Logo Design GIG
In this gig i will do a professional luxury logo for your brand or business like Fashion / Beauty / Clothing or any other.My logo is very eve-catching attractive and simple + conceptual with multiple concepts.This is very helpful for your brand or business.
You Will Get:
- Multiple Concepts
- JPEG,PNG Files
- Source Files ( PSD + VECTOR )
- Luxury + Professional
- Unlimited Revisions
- Fast Delivery
- 100% Satisfaction
- Money Back Guarantee
If you have any question please message me.I will response you very quickly.I am here for you all time.
Thanks!
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
gorgiousgraphic
gorgiousgraphic
Expert and Professional Logo Designer
4.9 (39 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
From
Pakistan
Member since
Jun 2019
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 10 hours
Hi,
I am your graphic designer.I will do logo,business card,stationary and t shirts designs.
I will do any type logo like minimalist,versatile,vintage,signature,retro,stamp, or any other for your any brand,business or company.
My logo is very outstanding,gorgious and eve-catching.
If anyone needs my services please contact me.
I wait your responce.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment