https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
Welcome to my gig on fiverr.com
Hi you!
I'm a professional graphic designer specialized in sports Logo & Branding design for company. I have worked on more than 1000+ projects with 400+ positive feedbacks.
What you'll get for $5: (Silver PACKAGE)
Awesome Concept
HQ images
6/12 hours delivery
3D Mockup
What you'll get for $20: (Gold PACKAGE)
2 Awesome Concepts
Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF+++)
HQ images and Transparency images
Priority support
1 day delivery
3D mockup
What you'll get for $40: (VIP PACKAGE)
2 Awesome Concepts
Black / White Logo
Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF+++)
VIP support
Copyright file
5 revisions
Anytime modification
3d mockup
1 day delivery
Why choose Me?
I only provide original quality logo design
I have experience in sports specially in soocer.
Custom logo
Professional,unique and fresh ideas
HIGH Resolutions JPEG 372 Dpi
100% Satisfaction
Quick Reply
Client satisfaction is my TOP PRIORITY, so I will never let my client down.
I will give you friendly and quality service and a FULL REFUND IF NOT SATISFIED WITH DESIGN!
Don't wait just place the order!!!
Style
Vintage/Retro
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
desiger786Level 2 Seller
desiger786
Clients satisfaction is my Top priority
4.8 (542 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
From
Pakistan
Member since
Mar 2016
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 6 hours
I'm Muqeet khan from Pakistan a graphic Designer having 5 year experience in creative LOGO Design.I provide different type of services like: soccer,Mascot
Business, Vintage, Brand, Modern, Stylish, Game, real-estate, classic, text, simple, eye catching, 2D or 3D logo.
No comments:
Post a Comment