https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
hey there! I am Professional Graphic designer , I am available for you to design Eye catching gym and fitness logo.
I have completed more than 100 orders with 5 star rating and with 100% client satisfaction.
so you can buy and trust me with full confidence.
Why me?
Modern Eye catching logo
Delivery within 24 hours
Unlimited Revisions
100% Satisfaction
3d and 2d eye catching format
3 Initial concepts
PACKAGES:
BASIC for 5$:
One Ultra HQ Eye catching logo
High resolution
Transparent files
3d format
Unlimited Revisions
Recommended for 35$:
Two Ultra HQ Eye catching logo
High resolution
Transparent files
Vector and source files
Full Priority Support
100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Four Ultra HQ Eye catching logo for 95$
High resolution
Transparent files
Vector and source files
All Stationary Design
Social media kit
Full Priority Support
100% Satisfaction guaranteed
If you have any Queries about your design then kindly inbox me i am always available for you.You are just one click far away to get your design in short time. [ORDER NOW].
THANKS
F_guldesigner
Style
Versatile
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
About The Seller
f_guldesignerLevel 2 Seller
f_guldesigner
Certified Professional Graphic Designer
4.9 (543 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
From
Pakistan
Member since
Mar 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 9 hours
Hello everyone.I am Professional Graphic Designer.I can design unique and creative logo designs,illustrations,cartoon characters,flyers,banner adds,Business cards,Poster and much more. I have worked on many websites and created many logos and business cards for companies around the world!Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment