Saturday, 10 August 2019

I Will Make A Cool Cartoon Logo For Youtube,Twitch, From Your Photo

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
Just send a picture of you, or tell me what you need and I´ll make it.

The revisions are UNLIMITED until the order has been completed.
I guaratee an amazing result. Thankyou :)
Style
Mascot/Cartoon
File Format
JPG
PNG
About The Seller
alshenLevel 2 Seller
alshen
4.9 (119 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
From
Indonesia
Member since
Jan 2019
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 21 hours
Hey, thank you for visiting my gig, I am a full-time freelance, professional illustrator, logo design and making cartoons, I really like my work, making cartoons is my hobby, I started making cartoons from the age of 5, if you want to make something related to cartoons you come to the right place, hope we can work together, I will give my best, thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment