Sunday, 11 August 2019

I Will Do Professional Modern Branding Logo Design

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5716
? TOP SERVICE WITH OVER 800+ SATISFIED CLIENTS! ?

If you are looking for a high quality and Professional Logo for your business or company, you came to the right place! I will always ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project.

What you get for $30:
2 Unique Concepts
Transparent PNG
High Quality JPEG in 300DPI
PSD SOURCE FILE
UNLIMITED Revisions
100% Money Back Guaranteed

Choose Most valuable package of $60 & get VECTOR FILE + UNLIMITED REVISIONS!!!

Why choose me?
My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality
Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!
Less than an Hour Response Time
TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
Swift and Reliable Communication
Express 24 Hours Delivery
24 x 7 Premium Support

You will get extremely high quality logo and the best one with my designing expertise.

 

Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design


?? Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW! ??
Style
Versatile
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
About The Seller
joyce_cr8tvLevel 1 Seller
joyce_cr8tv
Graphics Design Is My Passion
5.0 (1k+ reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5716
From
Nigeria
Member since
Nov 2015
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 20 hours
Hi, I'm an experienced Multidisciplinary designer with a unique and adaptable style specializing in Info graphics, Print design, Logo's, illustration, Wedding stationary and brochure design, I have years of experience and I am committed to deliver you high-quality work.

No comments:

Post a Comment