Sunday, 11 August 2019

I Will Design Luxury Minimalist Business Logo Design

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5717
Hello there,

My name is Anne and I'm a professional graphic designer with 6+ years of experience. I have created hundreds of stunning designs for people worldwide. My main objective is to design logical and simple, but very catchy designs, which are over remembered. My experience in graphic design includes designing logos, icons, social media cover/profile pics, vectorizations and more. I like to deliver the projects on time and under budget so anyone can have a great logo at a low price. If you are not satisfied with my service you will have 100% money back! Let's start on your project today!

 

Why me?

   * Top Quality Service

   * 24 Hours Extra Fast Delivery

   * Fast & Friendly Communication

   * UNLIMITED Revisions

   * 100% Money Back Guarantee

 

What you will get:

   * High-Quality Logo

   * .Ai file or .PSD file (You have to order the source files or choose $55 package)

   * Transparent format

   * Multiple formats like jpg,png,pdf.

 

 

Business Logo | Modern | Flat | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Retro | Badge | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Band | Fashion | Finance | Signature | Web | Luxury | Elegant | Music | Medical


Style
Flat/Minimalist
About The Seller
anne_kateLevel 2 Seller
anne_kate
The purpose of business is to create a customer who creates customers
4.8 (240 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5717
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Mar 2016
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
5 days
I'm a graphic designer focusing on building custom logo designs for over 6 years now. I have the ability to handle any project your company needs help with.

I have a sound knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment