Sunday, 11 August 2019

I Will Design Feminine Watercolor Cake And Bakery Product Logo

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

Welcome To My Feminine Cake logo, Bakery Logo Signature logo And watercolor logo Gig:

Hi , if you are looking for a new , Original , Outstanding, Modern Signature , cake logo and bakery watercolor logo With Branding Package, then you are on right Place.

I'll design a professional cake and bakery Products watercolor logo that take your business to upper Level which you can use for both personal and professional use.


 You will get:

JPG, PNG, AI files with high resolution.
Original Work/Concept
100% satisfaction
100% money back guarantee
Quick Response
Friendly Communication
Unlimited Revisions

My Ultimate Goal is maximum Customer's Satisfaction, If your desired Work/Job isn't mentioned please feel free to contact me.

Erajtahir

Thanks.
Style
Watercolor/Feminine
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
erajtahirLevel 2 Seller
erajtahir
Client Satisfaction is Must
4.9 (537 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

From
Pakistan
Member since
Jun 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 12 hours
Hi, I'm Eraj. I'm freelance designer with a passion for logo and brand design. My experience includes 3 years working in the field of graphic design, digital and hand-drawn illustration. I'll help you take your business to the next level. Contact me for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment