Wednesday, 14 August 2019

I Will Do Perfect Embroidery Digitizing Into Dst In 1 Hour

About This Gig

Valuable Client,
welcome to my Gig,
I am professionally working as Embroidery Designer since last more than 8 years
Digitizing/Punching Logos, Monograms (Left Chest, Cap, T-shirt Jacket back, etc.)
I am using Wilcom Embroidery Studio e2 for punching
I can digitize any kind of embroidery work like flat multi-thread embroidery, Schiffli embroidery, Chenille Embroidery. (3d/puff ...raised embroidery, flat, applique, sequin, chain, motif, Patch, border, lace, etc.)
Specialist for hat embroidery. I can provide your Quickest Turnaround 1-2 hours.
I can provide popular format as EMB, DST, XXX, PEX, PES, CND, PDF, PNG,
I guarantee 100% you will have the best quality digitized embroidery designs of all kind.
My Services
Wilcom Embroidery Digitizing
Highly skilled Embroidery digitizer
Competitive pricing
1 hour turnaround time
Specialist in 3D PUFF and small lettering
Free editing
Quality guaranteed - you will not pay if you are not satisfied
High-level workflow system
24 hours of Online support
Unlimited Free Revisions
Thanks 
GFXART4U
Merch Type
T-shirts
About The Seller
gfx_art4u
gfx_art4u
Online
i love designing
5.0 (4 reviews)

Contact Me
From
Pakistan
gfx.art4u@gmail.com
WhatsApp +923004520650
I'm a professional graphic designer.
Design is my passion.
i believe in best work and outlook.
Give me your assignment and BE SATISFIED.
I always deliver in time.

1 comment:

  1. Play at Las Vegas Casino Resort
    If you are looking for the best online casino in Las Vegas, 샌즈카지노 be sure to 바카라 사이트 check out หาเงินออนไลน์ the games at Sands Casino! You can find the best real money slots at

    ReplyDelete