https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
let me be your logo maker. I will make a creative and professional logo for you.
what will you get
outstanding costumer support
unique logo
original logo
no copy paste and art work
fully custom logo
unlimited review
source file
i will be available 24/7 at your service
please feel free to contact me for further queries
Junaid Baloch
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
About The Seller
juanidgurk
juanidgurk
Online
your Logo designer
4.9 (60 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5714
From
Pakistan
Member since
Nov 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 8 hours
Are you looking for professional eye catching logo for your company or your organization? If yes, welcome…!
I am junaid baloch a graphic designer I will make an attractive unique and affordable logo for you-
remember there are three responses to a piece of design -Yes, No and Wow!.
Wow is the one we aim for
No comments:
Post a Comment