https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
Welcome to my Logo design Gig
If you are looking for a Outstanding Mascot, Vintage, Abstract or any kind of logo design for your brand then you are at right Gig. Try me and you won't be disappointed. I have 6 year's experience in this field.
What will you get in this Gig ?
Outstanding Mascot logo design
High quality logo designs
100 % satisfaction
Easy and friendly communication
Money back guarantee
3 different concepts (For extra $)
Unlimited revisions (For extra $)
High Resolution logo files
Social media kit (For extra $)
Stationary Design (For extra $)
Copyright licence (For extra $)
Advertisement Banner (For extra $)
Product Labels (For extra $)
Note!
Social media kit Includes:-
Facebook Cover, Advertisement banner, promotional banners, Branding Kit.
You can request one in one Gig !
Stationary Design Includes:-
Business card, Banner, Flyer, Poster
You can request one in one Gig !
I always make sure to provide best customer service that's why customer satisfaction is my first priority.
For any question feel free to message me.
Regards
Masterblaster92
Style
Mascot/Cartoon
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
masterblaster92Level 2 Seller
masterblaster92
In the end,passion and hardwork beats out the natural talent
4.9 (247 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
From
Pakistan
Member since
Aug 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
1 day
Hi, This is Rizzi. I am a graphic designer with 4+ years experience in this field. I have my own graphic design company called RiziDesigns but now I am also available on Fiverr to provide high quality graphic design services.
No comments:
Post a Comment