https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
WELCOME
I will replicate your logo in Metallic Silver or Metallic Chrome in just 5$,or if if you dont have a logo then i will design the most Creative & professional 3d metallic silver logo for your Products, Websites, Business.
BASIC PACKAGE:
300 DPI Resolution
3D file(with backround)
JPG and PNG file (2d)
HD Resolution with 300 dpi
STANDARD PACKAGE
HD Resolution format(1000 pixels) at 300 dpi
3d file(with backround)
jpg and png file(2d)
1 alternate colour
PREMIUM PACKAGE
HD Resolution format(2000)at 300 dpi
3d file(with backround)
PNG file (2d and 3d)
JPG(2D) file
Web Ready files
More than 1 alternate colour
.AI,EPS,VECTOR and PSD file(if required)
Social Media Kit
FAVICON
Feel free to ask me any question about this GIG.I Will be Happy to answer you.For complex designs please contact me in the inbox.I provide UNLIMITED REVISIONS and still not satisfied then COMPLETE REFUND but please do not leave a Negative Review.Waiting for your positive Response.Have a good day.
THANK You
Style
3D
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
hina_adilLevel 2 Seller
hina_adil
Bringing the Art to the Cart
4.9 (841 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
From
India
Member since
Apr 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 46 minutes
I'm a professional Graphic Designer from India with more than 5 years of experience.
Friendly person, easy to communicate,24/7 online.I am very hardworking and truly loves what i do.
My services: LOGO Designing,Photoshop Editing,Business Cards.
No comments:
Post a Comment