Monday, 12 August 2019

I Will Create 3d Book Cover Mockup

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

Hello,

I will Convert your 2D Book Cover into HQ 3D Book Cover.

This is one of the Best way to promote your Book, you can also use the 3D cover as your FB cover photo and FB ads, use in your blog.

in This GIG you will get
 Different Mockup Styles 
 Realistic High Quality Picture in JPG/PNG format
 Free Modification

GIG Requirements:
send me your existing Book cover in JPG, PNG or PDF format with high quality.and I will turn it to an attractive and cool looking 3D cover.
Note: I only covert your 2D cover into 3D Cover, i wont create new one from scratch.

Thank You!
Daniel,
Style
3D
File Format
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
About The Seller
daniel_holbanLevel 2 Seller
daniel_holban
Online
I am focused on creating attractive and clean design solutions
5.0 (1k+ reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

From
Romania
Member since
Mar 2015
Avg. Response Time
2 hours
Recent Delivery
about 3 hours
I am a professional graphic designer and i'm available here to editing your photos, design your brand identities, create your logo, design your perfect banner etc. I'm expert in Graphics Designing,Web Designing, Logo Design, Business Cards, Advertisements, Flyer, Booklet, Book Covers, Company Branding.

No comments:

Post a Comment