Sunday, 11 August 2019

I Will Design Unique Minimalist Logo And App Icon In 12 Hours

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

Well-come to my GIG

NOTE: IF YOU NEED LOWER COST PACKAGE THEN PLEASE HIT ME ON INBOX 
"I do not work for anyone in Asia"

? Why me?

    Reliable and Quick communication
    Minimalist, Custom, Modern and Flat Logo  &  ''APP ICON''  Expert.

? WHAT DO YOU GET?

 ? Highly Professional, UNIQUE & High Quality designs in ASAP
 ? UNLIMITED revisions until u r 100% satisfied
 ? 100% original & unique vector design from Adobe Illustrator
 ? Vector Source Files (salable without any quality loss) (AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, PNG and JPEG) for the final design
 ? PROFESSIONAL Communication & Outstanding Customer Support
 ? Guaranteed High Quality work

Every second and every detail matter equally. 
My job is done when the client is 100% satisfied with the results.

It will be a pleasure working together.
Now lets create something beautiful! 

File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
tuhin82Level 2 Seller
tuhin82
Online
Offering Highest Quality Design Services
4.9 (178 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

From
Bangladesh
Member since
Sep 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 11 hours
Hello,I am Tuhin :)

Your Creative Graphic Designer.. My first Priority is my client satisfaction.
I Have a Team Here and we are working together from 2018
I hope you will enjoy to work with Us...

So.. Place your order and lets Get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment