https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
First of all , welcome to my gig.
I'm a full-time graphic designer with 2+ year experience. Also i am working with a top rated seller as sub contractor. I have done over 1000+ projects with him in past 5 months ( 2019 march). I am offering creative and unique business logo design , Redesign , edit , update or converting to vector.
Please go through the description before you place the order.
I will create or redesign your business logo as your wish...!
Why me?
Fast delivery
Quality work
HQ file size
Minimalist and flat business logo
Unlimited revision
Source and editable files
Friendly communication
100% Original
Basic
1 logo concept
JPEG , PNG , AI , PSD , EPS , SVG , PDF
High resolution
Unlimited revision
3D mokup
No mascot
Redesign only
Standard
2 logo concept
JPEG , PNG , AI , PSD , EPS , SVG , PDF
High resolution
3D mokup
Unlimited revision
No mascot
Premium
3 logo concept to choose 1 or one mascot
JPEG, PNG , EPS, AI , PSD , SVG , PDF
High Resolution
Unlimited Revision
Social media kit
Stationery
3D mokup
What we do?
Flat
Minimalist
Vintage
Business
Hand-drawn l
Water color
Mascot
Cartoon
All kind of Business Logo Design and Redesign
Thank you!
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
EPS
About The Seller
dushmaduLevel 1 Seller
dushmadu
I will satisfy you with a perfect logo
4.9 (42 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Aug 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
1 day
Hello! My name is Dushan, I'm an enthusiastic and creative graphic artist who is passionate about Logo and Banner Design!
I freelance exclusively on Fiverr!
No comments:
Post a Comment