Sunday, 11 August 2019

I Will Do Minimal 3d Logo Design For Your Business

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

Hi, This is Rihat: Working on Fiverr from last three years, a Level2 seller with 100% positive rating from my Buyers.

Congratulations on finding my Gig! 
If you are looking for watercolor logo design, you have come to the right place. It's something I love doing, bringing peoples ideas to life...

What do you Get with this Gig:

? Up to 2 Initial design concepts - based around what you would like and how you want your LOGO DESIGN to look
? Unlimited revisions until you are happy - I want you to be 100% pleased with your logo
? Hand-drawn feminine style 
? High-Quality files - for print and web

GUARANTEE: 100% money back guarantee 

Got any questions?
welcome, any questions so please send me a message.

Style
Watercolor/Feminine
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
rihat76Level 2 Seller
rihat76
Graphic, Logo, Startup pitch deck and Powerpoint presentation Expert!
4.9 (660 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

From
Pakistan
Member since
Jan 2016
Avg. Response Time
2 hours
Recent Delivery
4 days
I have over 10 years of advertising, design, presentation experience and expert knowledge.
My goal is to communicate your service, start-up or product in the simplest, most beautiful and effective manner.
Whether you need to design some graphic, a presentation or a pitch deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment