Sunday, 11 August 2019

I Will Design Your Sports, Event, Company, Team Logo

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

Hello friends…. You are welcome to my Gig…

Looking for creative, High Quality, Colorful, Modern Logo designs in affordable price? You came to the RIGHT place.

I will design logos within 24 hours without any additional charges. (Contact me first if you need fast delivery) . I always work for your 100% satisfaction. If you hire me to get created your logos, you will be able to get unlimited revisions…

 

If you choose me, you will have….

 

Original, colorful, Creative logos for low price
Unlimited Revisions
Excellent communication
Free 3D Mockups
Fast delivery
High quality logo
 

Feel free contact me if you have any question. I am happy to help you any time

Thanks

Madusanka…
Style
Versatile
File Format
AI
JPG
PNG
PSD
About The Seller
madusankawkdLevel 1 Seller
madusankawkd
Online
Your unique LOGO designer
5.0 (84 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

From
Sri Lanka
Member since
Jun 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 1 hour
I am a professional logo designer.. I have 3 years of experiences in designs... I will create vector based logos. I always create High Resolution logos. Designing is My Hobby and My Job...

No comments:

Post a Comment