https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5716
We Are Alpha Centauri And surety to give our 100% Welcome to Our world.
Being a face of a brand, logo design should be prime need for any brand.
Why choose Me?
- Minimal Design concepts
- 100% unique designs (Register Surety)
- High Quality
- Excellent Communication
- Creative and Original
Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Modern | Text | Professional | Vintage | Feminine | Badge | Signature | Hand drawn | Custom Logo Design
IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings / Complex Logo Designs require a bit of discussion, if you are in doubt you can contact me anytime.
Feel free to get in touch for custom quotes and free consultant.
What are you waiting for ?
Let's Get started.
Thanks,
Alpha Centauri.
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
alpha__centauri
alpha__centauri
PRO Graphic Eater
4.9 (46 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5716
From
India
Member since
Dec 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
2 days
HI, I am Rhythm, And full time freelancer professional designer here and also I love pets and space. I am specialist in Branding and logo design.
No comments:
Post a Comment