https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
Hello,
I am an experienced professhional minimalist logo designer with more than 5 years of working experience.If you need an modern minimalastic logo design,You come to the perfect place where you get modern, unique, creative and professional minimalist logo for your company, product or website.
customer satisfaction is my priority.
why choose me ?
100% client satisfaction
free source file
high resolution image
transparent image
unlimited revisions
vector file
100% money back gurantee
please click on the link given below to view some examples of my previous work
https://bit.ly/2yGL9md
please inbox me before placing an order for 3D or mascot logo design. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Thanks
Logify
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
logifyLevel 2 Seller
logify
Online
I will love to turn your imagination into reality
4.9 (313 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn
From
Pakistan
Member since
Jun 2018
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 3 hours
Hi!
I'm a experienced graphic designer who has been in the buisness for more than 5 years. I am here to offer you reliable, affordable quality logo latest designs trends.
No comments:
Post a Comment