https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5712
I will make you design for your Original mascot Logo,you can order it for yourself, or you order it for your brand.
How to order:
- Tell me the character / mascot like what you want
- Name of your logo / brand
- The Color You Want
- Send some references (if you want it)
How To Work:
- I Will Send A Sketch Within 12 Hours After You Order
- After you see it and want to revise it, let me know as soon as possible.
- But if you've fixed it with sketch, I'll do it on time.
Standard Packages
Only Sketch (no colors)
1 Figure
Hires jpeg and png
Intermediate Packages
Full colors (cell shading style)
1 figure
Hires jpeg, png
Pro Packages
Full colors (full painting style)
1 Figure
Hires jpeg, png, and source file
More details and complex
Commercial use
Note: Do not worry about revisions, sketch to be sent prior to start digitising so it can be adjusted and even changed from scratch as you like!
And
"Inbox me before placing your order".
Regrads
Fandi Achmad
((Thank You))
Style
Mascot/Cartoon
File Format
AI
JPG
PNG
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
fandiachmad11Level 1 Seller
fandiachmad11
Happy to help a goodness!
4.8 (145 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5712
From
Indonesia
Member since
Nov 2017
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 10 hours
I'm a graphic designer with over 4 years working experience. So don't waste your time on amateur designers.I treat every customer as a friend of mine.So if you have any issue regarding a design contact me.I'm here to help you.THANKS A LOT.
No comments:
Post a Comment