Saturday, 10 August 2019

I Will Create Business Perfect Logo Design With Unlimited Revisions

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
Hi there!
Welcome to my outstanding logo design/Branding service.

My service totally different from others seller. I can do any kind of logo. such as a simple, clean, unique, creative, minimal, versatile, flat, vintage, signature, modern and brand new logo.


 ***Our Service & Prices***



I Provide in $5:-

 2 Basic  Logo Concept
 5 Revision Revision include
 JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPI
  Revision will send within 12 hours 


I Provide in $15:-

 3 Standard Logo Concept
 Unlimited Revision
 JPG+Transparent +3D Mockup+High Resolution 300 DPi+Source file+Editable VECTOR file!
 Revision will send within 6 hours.

I Provide in $30:-

 5 Premium Logo Concept
 Unlimited Revision
Previous All +Source file with Editable VECTOR file!+PDF+PSD+Social Media kit+Stationary Design.
 Revision will send within 4 hours

I RECOMMEND THE Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing)
Style
Flat/Minimalist
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
mim_khanLevel 1 Seller
mim_khan
Online
Mim khan is a professional logo designer
4.9 (78 reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5713
From
Bangladesh
Member since
Jan 2019
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 8 hours
Hi there!! I'm mim khan a professional logo/graphic designer 5 year+ experience. I can do any kind of Logo Design. I can do also Branding design, Business card design, Stationery design social media banner design Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment