Sunday, 11 August 2019

I Will Design Custom High Quality Stickers, Label, Badges, Vintage, Retro

About This Gig

https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

Welcome to my new gig.

This is a custom high quality stickers design.

If you are looking for a unique, custom professional stickers, badges, retro style, label or vintage. Here is the only right gig for you. I will design eyes catchy artwork more than you expect.

From my service you will get:

Professional work
Unique, modern, custom, high quality
Unlimited revisions
All files formats: PNG, JPEG, PDF,  PSD, AI, EPS, and SVG
Print Ready
It should be a few hours to deliver, I can guarantee less than a day you will get the files in case night time in my zone.
**Check my profiles to get more trust as I am here more than 2 years with 1600+ clients satisfied. You will the one satisfy too. :)

 What are you waiting for? Order Now before I increase the price! :)

To start please detail me vividly what you want for all stickers.

- What kind of sticker?

- Any specific shape, color, texts please mentions

- Feel free to message me if you not clear anything

Style
Vintage/Retro
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
SVG
About The Seller
yourssolutionLevel 2 Seller
yourssolution
Nothing is Impossible
4.9 (1k+ reviews)

Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrcpa
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=andco
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&brand=fiverrlearn

From
Cambodia
Member since
Oct 2016
Avg. Response Time
1 hour
Recent Delivery
about 17 hours
Fiverr has been great and I'm extremely happy to be part of this company sharing my skills. Over 10 years in graphic design and now video editing, digital marketing, this is my passion, career and future path leading to the design firm in my area. Hope to hear from you soon! 

I'm always here waiting to support you!

No comments:

Post a Comment