https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
We will work on creative, unique and professional logo design with interesting concepts for your business.
If you need a Brand new identity Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are in the right place.
Quality is my first priority. I can guarantee the best vector logo for your business. For the basic gig, I will provide everything you've imagined.
Why me or reason to consider me
100% satisfaction Guaranteed
100% original logo
Unique and Original designs
Unlimited revisions
24 hours Express delivery
Fast and friendly response
24 ours services.
other service :
mascot / cartoon
wedding / event logo design
face vector illustration
brocure
packaging
poster
about all package source file
Ultra Hd JPG and Transparency PNG format
AI
EPS
PDF
CDR
SVG
Font name
Steps booking :
First I will give you a jpg format file with your name
I will give some revisions but if it was my fault I would give a revised indefinitely until the logo according to your desire
then I will give the source file if you have already approved the logo
For any clarifications about the project, feel free to message me anytime.
Style
Versatile
File Format
AI
JPG
PDF
PNG
PSD
EPS
CDR
SVG
About The Seller
davidjisapceLevel 2 Seller
davidjisapce
always service in 24 hours, let's do it !
4.9 (558 reviews)
Contact Me
https://track.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=50002&nci=5715
From
Indonesia
Member since
Apr 2017
Avg. Response Time
2 hours
Recent Delivery
about 2 hours
we are a professional designer and we are just starting to create a logo that is unique, elegant and all kinds of designs with a minimum price and 100% faster in answering all your messages.
therefore if you need a logo for your company please contact us! we're here to help you
No comments:
Post a Comment